Digital Advertising Account Manager (Paid Traffic Agency)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
Our team is looking for a full-time Digital Advertising Account Manager to serve as the primary point of contact of the digital advertising team for internal task requesters and assist them to streamline and manage integrated advertising campaigns, meeting budget and business goals. This person thrives in a fast-paced environment and welcomes challenging scenarios with tact, poise, and a level head.
Tasks in the role
Serves as the liaison between the internal stakeholders and the digital marketing/ paid traffic team;
Work together with the Senior Paid Traffic Strategist and Experts to build recommendations, launch and monitor campaigns;
Manage the timeline of tasks together with the Senior Paid Traffic Strategist based on priorities that meet the teams capacity and deliver necessary goals to achieve targets;
Provide recommendations and best practices for task creators and help them navigate through the available paid traffic channels and techniques to form the best possible acquisition strategy;
Maintain regular and timely communication and follow-ups with internal stakeholders, emphasizing progress, updates or help needed to move forward with the project;
Prepare proposals, reporting decks and marketing materials, whenever appropriate in close collaboration with creative, content and analytics teams;
Manage the team’s invoices and communicate plans and changes to the finance team.
Who we are looking for
- 4+ years of experience experience as marketing campaign manager/ project marketing manager;
- Driving full funnel digital marketing campaigns with proven work experience as an account/ stakeholder manager;
- Good understanding of the marketing funnel - stages, KPIs and conversion rates;
- Data driven mindset with proven strong data analytics and Excel skills;
- Holistic understanding of paid traffic channels and platforms - their features and relevant metrics - Google Adwords certification is a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, a proven ability to lead day-to-day relationships and work with multiple contacts successfully;
- Good organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects with different accounts/ stakeholders;
- Familiar with agile methodologies and way of working;
- Must be proactive and a self-starter. Be ready to work autonomous;
- Be a team player - strong collaborative skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong time-management skills;
- Nice to have - previous experience with Semrush tools and products;
- High English proficiency.
A bit about the team
Paid Traffic Agency is an in-house holistic Digital Advertising Agency for all internal Semrush products. We are looking for an Account Manager with solid performance marketing skills who can manage multiple projects at the same time across different stakeholders and time zones.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- This offer stands for the remote work format. Digital nomadism, #wfh – call it what you like ;)
- Health insurance coverage (up to 120 eur/month)
- Working from a modern coworking space (or working from home)
- Commuting expense coverage - NL Business Card
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month)
- Corporate events
- Annual paid vacation (25 days)
- Training, courses, conferences
- English and Dutch courses
- Gifts for employees
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist