Frontend Developer (New Team)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Frontend Developer role for those who want to turn ideas into reality using code, algorithms, and maybe a bit of magic.
Tasks in the role
- Developing a completely new application with no legacy code.
- Deciding on the technology to use.
- Covering your code with unit tests.
- Planning shipment of the product to users.
Who we are looking for
We think that these types of experience and competencies will help our future colleague to join the team.
- Work experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-End Developer; 1+ years of experience in commercial development in React.
- You’ve held a middle or higher position.
- English at intermediate level or higher.
- Experience creating projects from scratch.
- Hard skills
- Confident skills in creating layout designs for current versions of browsers. Experience with adaptive designs.
- Understanding of how browsers, web services, REST APIs, and GraphQL work.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 current standards.
- Soft skills
- Ability to independently and responsibly organize your own workflow.
- Attention to detail and user needs.
- You’re not scared of new technologies or non-trivial tasks.
- Ability to give feedback to yourself and others.
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
We are a real startup inside a big IT company! The spirit of freedom, new horizons and cool achievements. Our task is to launch a new product - a platform where development teams can quickly find information to solve their work tasks, relying on the experience and expertise of the entire Semrush professional community.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Flexible working day start
- Health insurance coverage
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month)
- Annual leave as per the employment legislation of the country of stay (employment)
- Training, courses, conferences
- English courses
- Gifts for employees
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.