Head of Marketing (Local Unit)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Head of Marketing (Local Unit) role for idea generators, planning geniuses, and natural-born analysts.
Tasks in the role
Grow business worldwide.
Build new scalable growth channels.
Developing and executing marketing strategies and budgeting.
Developing the Local Unit’s brand positioning and messaging.
Develop product marketing strategy and launch online marketing campaigns across all channels to accelerate new customer acquisition and increase retention rate.
Create ways for monetization and profitability of the product.
Measure and optimize the customer journey.
Perform competitive research.
Building on the unique selling propositions.
Collaborate with other teams.
Make data-driven decisions and hit company goals.
Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in the marketing industry by performing research and monitoring.
Who we are looking for
- At least five years of working experience in the digital marketing field.
- Solid experience in product marketing.
- At least three years of managerial experience.
- Goal-oriented and familiar with KPI-based approach to work.
- Experience in IT and understanding of the unit economy will be a huge advantage!
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (C1/C2 is a must!).
- Experience in developing and launching marketing campaigns.
- Skilled in different marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tableau, etc.).
- Project management skills.
- High-level communication skills.
- A highly analytical approach to all ranges of marketing activities.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Superior written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills to handle cross-functionally with other teams and departments.
- Must be dynamic, driven, and familiar with the agile culture.
A bit about the team
Local Unit drives Semrush’s local business audience and develops solutions to help our customers gain new clients and retain existing ones.
We are rapidly growing in the local SEO sphere, and we have achieved impressive results developing the toolkit for local businesses. We are going to grow even faster, so it’s a unique opportunity to join the team as Head of Marketing for our Local Unit and grow the business together within a stable and growing public company.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Flexible working day start.
- Health insurance coverage (up to 120 eur/month).
- Working from a modern coworking space (or working from home).
- Commuting expense coverage - NL Business Card.
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month).
- Corporate events.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Training, courses, conferences.
- English and Dutch courses.
- Gifts for employees.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 14 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist