Internal Communication Specialist (HR Brand Team)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers. New stars are born here, so don’t miss your chance.
This is our role Internal Communication Specialist for creative souls and natural-born writers who know their way around words.
Tasks in the role
Draft communications, such as Slack posts, emails, articles, etc. Write and update internal guidelines, tools descriptions, content for career page.
Ensure that internal communications messages are consistent across all channels and among different departments of the organization.
Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of internal communications.
Content creation and content maintenance for the internal Knowledge Base is part of the daily tasks.
NB: You are not a proofreader, you are a writer! You work closely with our stakeholders, advise them on messaging, and assist with the right tools.
Who we are looking for
We think that the following experience and competence will help our future colleague to join the team.
- Native-level language proficiency with an ability to write in American English.
- Ability to take and process feedback and be adaptable.
- Precision and high attention to detail.
- Respect for deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- Have experience with content creation in a similar environment (Tech, SaaS).
- Have experience working with mailing/messaging systems and tools.
- You share our common values: Trust (because we prefer to speak up and be our true selves); Sense of Ownership (because it’s not worth wasting time on something you don’t believe in); and enthusiasm for Constant Changes (because we are always looking to make things better).
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
This is an HR Brand Team vacancy. The team is engaged in increasing the company’s visibility as an employer worldwide, using all available marketing channels.
We are also responsible for all internal communications, and we try to keep them as vibrant and memorable as our brand.
Currently, the team is made up of three people located in different countries. As our future colleague, you will have to work closely with the team members to make decisions together and create inspiring new projects.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- It's up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix of both.
- Flexible working day start.
- Snacks, and coffee at the office.
- Corporate events.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Hobby benefit.
- Training, courses, conferences.
- English courses.
- Gift for employees.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media, and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 15 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
At Semrush, we take a serious and comprehensive approach to hiring new people. We welcome those who are professionals in their field and passionate about their work to join our team.
A “five-minute interview” or “get a job in three clicks” approach is not the way we work.
During the interview, we ask candidates to talk about themselves and their background in detail. We try to discover the most important aspects about the way someone works and their personality before a job offer is made.
Once the resume is received it will be reviewed by a member of the Talent Acquisition team. We try to provide feedback within three working days.
Flexible approach for an interview format
In order for the online meetings to be productive, we suggest following these tips to make sure you are set up well:
- Join the interview from a laptop or desktop computer (not a smartphone). You may need to print something or present your screen during the interview.
- Please turn on your camera. Visual communication is especially important for us.
- Choose a quiet place to talk. Attending an interview from the street is not a good idea.
- Keep your phone at hand in case there are technical issues that mean we have to continue the interview by direct call.
Any HR department is, by its very nature, about people and for people. Semrush’s HR team goes one step further, working to build a healthy and creative environment within the Company. This team is responsible for selecting and onboarding new employees and solving strategic, organizational, and personal issues.
The HR team is involved in various business areas across the organization: recruitment, employer branding, employee training, company culture, benefits, documentation, relocation, and even analytics.
The team supports employees in all Semrush offices around the world. Despite differences in locations, our colleagues from HR are united in one mission–to create a unique company environment where each employee has the opportunity to reach their highest potential and work on exciting and important projects.