Lead of L&D (HR Team)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product a platform for digital marketers. New stars are born here, so don’t miss your chance. And this is our Lead of L&D role for those who, through their work, are willing to support our core value - people.
Tasks in the role
- Creating a transparent training and development plan for the whole company.
- Development of essential courses (for example, for managers and leaders).
- Identification and adjustment of training performance metrics (the team has an HR analyst and the ability to configure Tableau).
- Implementation of online learning (we have LMS Linkedin Learning).
Who we are looking for
- Experience with building L&D in tech companies from scratch.
- Experience in developing international courses.
- Strong project management skills.
- Analytical approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of English and Russian is a must.
- You share our common values: Trust, as we prefer to speak up and be our true selves; Sense of Ownership, as it’s not worth wasting time on something you don’t believe in; and enthusiasm for Constant Changes, as we are always looking to make things better.
A bit about the team
Now, the training team consists of one specialist in external vendors (language and soft skills courses) and a separate product training team of 15 people. We also have individual training groups outside the L&D team—Sales, Security, and Talent Acquisitions. Over the past four years, we have come a long way—we have tried to focus on working with external vendors and hiring internal trainers. We like the second one more, and we want to continue developing it. However, an important point is project management and process setup.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
It may be necessary to accompany employees to relevant local authorities on-site as part of settling-in assistance
- Work format FLEX: This offer stands for the “hybrid” work format: some days, you work from the office, and some #wfh. Trust us, it’s an efficient way of work. Proven!
- Flexible working day start.
- Health insurance.
- Psychologist consultations.
- Breakfast, snacks, and coffee at the office.
- Corporate events.
- Compensation for sports and hobby expenses.
- Training, courses, conferences.
- Unlimited PTO.
- English courses.
- Gifts for employees.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 14 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Partner