Pre-Sales Engineer with English (Sales Team)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Pre-sales Engineer role with English for those who can find a common language with anyone in the world.
Our Sales Department is seeking for a Pre-Sale Engineer to cover APAC markets in UTC+7 time zone or near.
Tasks in the role
- Analyze customer requirements;
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations (Demo, Webinar, On-site) explaining product services to customers and prospective customers;
- Maintaining technical support on product and industry questions for internal teams;
- Deliver Product trainings on-line and on-site;
- Collaborate with sales and account-management teams to provide sales support on-site and on-line;
- Collect and analyze product feedback and deliver it to development team;
- Manage internal knowledge base;
- Preparing training and customer-facing materials (text, video, LMS courses).
Who we are looking for
- English language (C1/C2);
- Analytical skills and technical view of things;
- Maintaining the attitude that nothing is outside my job description;
- Analytical skills;
- Intelligence and the ability to learn quickly (including industry and technical part of the product);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Enthusiasm and motivation.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- Any of other European or Asian languages (C1/C2): would be an advantage;
- Relevant experience: customer support, digital marketing, web design etc;
- Technical background or education: computer science, programming;
- Knowledge or experience in the following fields: HTML, CSS, CMS, Java Script, Python & other script & programming languages;
- Understanding of SEO and Digital marketing will be an advantage;
- Be ready for new and nonstandard tasks;
- Autonomy and responsibility
- A sense of humor;
- Easy going, drama free attitude.
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
Pre-sale engineers team is a part of sales team. We support sales process from technical side, help with product technical questions, conduct internal trainings, prepare & conduct demo, workshops and events with clients, onboard newcomers, go to business trips & conferences and interact with other Semrush teams to provide feedback and solve issues. For the department, we are product and industry gurus to which you can always turn for help.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Work format FLEX: This offer stands for the “hybrid” work format: some days, you work from the office, and some #wfh. Trust us, it’s an efficient way to work. Proven!
- Working hours will be from 7 am until 4pm.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Working from a modern coworking space (or working from home).
- Corporate events.
- Training, courses, conferences.
- English and Spanish courses.
- Gifts for employees.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist