QA Automation Engineer (Samurai Team)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our QA engineer role for those who want to turn ideas into reality using test scripts, automation, and maybe a little magic.
Tasks in the role
Maintaining existing autotests and creating new ones.
Testing UI and APIs manually.
Participating in discussions of upcoming technical tasks.
Developing and improving testing processes.
Who we are looking for
We think that this experience and competencies will help our future colleague to join the team.
- Good understanding of software testing theory.
- Good knowledge of Java and/or Kotlin.
- Knowledge of the TestNG and JUnit frameworks.
- Experience with UI E2E testing.
- Experience in API testing.
- Experience in working with bug tracking systems.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- You have experience working with CI/CD systems.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with load testing.
- Experience in web application security testing.
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
Our Samurai Team has a lot of exciting tech challenges! We are developing the Keyword Manager—a tool for keyword research and analysis. It is one of the most important parts of a digital marketing specialist’s work. We have the largest database of words and languages on the market, which we process and display to the user so that their workflow can be as quick and efficient as possible. There are more and more tasks every day, so we are looking for a new colleague—QA Engineer!
We’re looking for someone who really wants to develop. There are many experienced colleagues in the team, and they will always be able to help and guide you. It’s important for us that our future QA engineer is ready to work in a team and make decisions together :)
- Front-end: ReasonML, JS, and React.
- Back-end: Golang, PostgreSQL, and Redis.
- We’re testing in Kotlin: Selenide, Retrofit, TestNG. Go: testing.
- We’re also using GitLab CI, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, and Sentry.
- Workstations: Ubuntu and Mac.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
Work format Choice: It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Flexible working day start.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month).
- Annual leave as per the employment legislation of the country of stay (employment).
- Training, courses, conferences.
- English courses.
- Gifts for employees.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.