Product Designer (Tiger Team)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers. New stars are born here, so don’t miss your chance.
This is our role Product Designer for those who create hypotheses and test them, are not afraid to experiment and learn new things, and know how to turn a mix of animations, pictures, buttons, fonts, and colors into a great interface.
Tasks in the role
Working on product tasks in collaboration with the Product Owner, Development Team, and Head of Design.
Full cycle of work on design tasks: analysis of requirements, discussion of concepts and mockups, implementation review, and tracking results.
Creating high-fidelity layouts based on our design language.
Verification of solutions through different methods of user research.
Working on common projects with other designers and improvement of the user experience for the whole product.
Participation in building a design system of components and common patterns.
Interaction with marketers, pre-sales, customer success specialists, UX writers, localizers, and many others.
Experimenting, learning, and exchanging experiences with colleagues
Who we are looking for
- You are well-experienced in working with product teams as a Product Designer.
- You work with product metrics and UX metrics, as well as analytics tools (Tableau, GA, Amplitude).
- You have experience working with Design systems.
- You are familiar with User Research Methods and have experience conducting some of them (like interviews, usability testing, user surveys, etc.).
- English level is upper-intermediate or higher.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- You are good at splitting big tasks into smaller ones.
- You love to monitor how your solutions have performed after release.
- You are a self-manager.
- You share our common values: Trust, as we prefer to speak up and be our true selves, and Sense of Ownership, as it’s not worth wasting time on something you don’t believe in.
A bit about the team
We are the Local Unit. We help to grow businesses by gaining and retaining more loyal customers with less effort. Now we have three development teams, you’ll be working with the team that focuses on the development of the Listing Management tool. Our Design Team consists of two Product Designers and a Head of Design. You will be welcome to join our fascinating journey and help us bring small businesses to the world stage.
P.S. Don’t worry, our team’s sense of humor is also a well-designed product.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Flexible working day start.
- Psychologist consultations.
- Breakfast, snacks, and coffee at the office.
- Corporate events.
- Multi-sport card and compensation for hobby expense (Employee+Family).
- Unlimited PTO.
- Hobby benefit.
- Training, courses, conferences.
- English and Czech courses.
- Gifts for employees.
Finally, a little more about our company
We’ve been developing our product for 15 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
At Semrush, we take a serious and comprehensive approach to hiring new people. We welcome those who are professionals in their field and passionate about their work to join our team.
A “five-minute interview” or “get a job in three clicks” approach is not the way we work.
During the interview, we ask candidates to talk about themselves and their background in detail. We try to discover the most important aspects about the way someone works and their personality before a job offer is made.
Once the resume is received it will be reviewed by a member of the Talent Acquisition team. We try to provide feedback within three working days.
Flexible approach for an interview format
In order for the online meetings to be productive, we suggest following these tips to make sure you are set up well:
- Join the interview from a laptop or desktop computer (not a smartphone). You may need to print something or present your screen during the interview.
- Please turn on your camera. Visual communication is especially important for us.
- Choose a quiet place to talk. Attending an interview from the street is not a good idea.
- Keep your phone at hand in case there are technical issues that mean we have to continue the interview by direct call.
At Semrush, there’re Product and Marketing Design teams. These colleagues are masters of creativity. They invent beauty every day to present our Company to the world in the best way possible.
UX and UI designers are involved in product design projects. The UX professionals develop the product's interaction with the user, while the UI experts develop the product’s visual interface with a desire to impact customers’ emotions.
Marketing design includes motion, web, and graphic design. These colleagues are in charge of corporate identity. They create layouts for advertising campaigns, handle internal & external events, design, and much more.
A day without creative concepts is a day wasted :) Do you agree? Then, you’ll be on the same page with our designers.