France Marketing Lead (International Leads Team)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product—a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Marketing Lead (France) role for idea generators, planning geniuses, and natural-born analysts.
Tasks in the role
We are looking for an experienced marketing expert with deep knowledge of the French market to join Semrush as its Marketing Lead for France. This role reports directly to the Head of International Brand.
You will be responsible for growing the Semrush brand and revenue in France (with Canada as a second priority). Here are some of the main responsibilities we consider elementary:
Develop our marketing strategy for France.
Allocate budget and resources to the most efficient channels for the market.
Activate regional marketing campaigns.
Monitor the market’s performance for core KPIs (i.e., traffic, registrations, payments, etc.).
Collaborate with internal stakeholders and teams on building and optimizing brand and channel campaigns.
Grow the Semrush brand in French-speaking markets.
Represent Semrush in France (i.e., speaking at local events, being an authoritative voice, etc.).
Grow and engage the Semrush community in France (i.e., on social media, through influencers, etc.).
Establish monthly reporting on activities and outcomes (i.e., project/campaign plan updates; activities & KPI performance reports, etc.).
Who we are looking for
We think that these types of experience and competencies will help our future colleague to join the team.
To be successful in this role, we believe you should have the following experience and skills:
- A minimum of five years of experience in a similar role.
- Native or fluent French speaker (with previous residency in France preferable) or at least one of the EMEA languages.
- Extensive experience in launching campaigns across France market.
- Demonstrable expertise in most main online marketing channels (Paid, Organic, Social Media, etc.).
- Deep understanding of the EMEA landscape (marketing, commerce).
- Excellent communicator (i.e., great at networking, able to present plans and proposals to internal stakeholders to get buy in).
- Great project management skills—demonstrable ability to create, plan, and execute projects from start to finish and deliver measurable results.
- Strategic thinking.
- Proficient in English.
- Experience managing external vendors and marketing agencies.
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
International Brand is responsible for growing Semrush’s visibility around the world and building meaningful relations in each market (excluding the English-speaking markets).
We have ambitious goals for growth, and we are constantly exploring new ways and channels to grow the Semrush brand worldwide.
This is one of the most diverse teams within Semrush—we consider this one of our top strengths!
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- This offer stands for the remote work format. Digital nomadism, #wfh—call it what you like ;).
- Flexible working day start
- Health insurance coverage
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month)
- Annual leave as per the employment legislation of the country of stay (employment)
- Training, courses, conferences
- English courses
- Gifts for employees
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media, and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and many more. In March 2021, Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition, including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.