Account Executive (US and Canada Markets)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Account Executive (US and Canada Markets) role for those who can find a common language with anyone in the world.
Tasks in the role
- Successfully build relationships with potential customers, as the Semrush first point of contact, discussing business strategies and areas of difficulty and educating them on specific products and services that would provide value and support their goals.
- Increase new sales potential by performing outbound sales activities including phone calls, emails, and campaigns, and scheduling and facilitating demonstrations.
- Drive bottom line by qualifying inbound inquiries and appropriately advancing them through the sales process for an increased opportunity of conversion.
- Maintain strong rapport with existing customers understanding their business needs and providing additional Semrush Solutions to optimize growth. Connect daily to provide product support, answer questions, and provide resources to ensure success and achieve goals.
- Meet or exceed key sales activity metrics and revenue quota in areas such as calls, emails, qualified opportunities, and secured demonstrations to support the sales volume and facilitate client acquisition and retention.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to strategically identify new ways to improve and optimize sales activity, outbound lead sourcing techniques and identify the benefits of our services for our customers.
- Maintain an expert level of product knowledge to support current and potential customer questions and provide a better understanding of the tools to overcome hesitations and offer clarity to Semrush solutions.
- Communicate with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and the Management Teams to provide feedback, share and offer ideas on best practices, successes, and solutions.
- Ensure data accuracy of customer information that is maintained in the CRM system to improve reporting and analytics.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelors Degree/Equivalent in a related field
- 3 or more years of experience in sales or business development role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and present verbally and in writing
- Technically savvy and adaptable in a constantly changing environment. Ability to quickly master new technology
- Knowledge of the internet and social media
- A high degree of independent thinking and self-responsibility
- Self-motivated, outgoing, and able to meet monthly deadlines and achieve results
- Strong enthusiasm and positivity along with a commitment to creating excellent experiences
- A growth mindset with the willingness to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Knowledge of Excel/Word/Google Docs/Gmail/Salesforce or CRM
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- Presentation Skills within a virtual environment
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- This offer stands for the “hybrid” work format: some days, you work from the office, and some #wfh. Trust us, it’s an efficient way of work. Proven!
- Low cost medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Dependent Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) plan with flexible ways to save and fully vested employer match up to 4%
- Generous PTO (Vacation, Floating Holidays and Paid Sick Time).
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Life Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Corporate Events.
- Snacks, coffee, tea.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist