Account Executive (US & Canada Market)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Account Executive role for those who can find a common language with anyone in the world.
Tasks in the role
- Identify new opportunities & qualify leads
- Drive a funnel of qualified leads to closure
- Effectively discover & grade the implications of a lead’s problem
- Create compelling content with a clear goal in mind: qualify leads & win new clients
- Prepare & present business case presentations for leads
- Lead & close negotiations
- Manage & close procurement of accounts and handover to customer success
- Contribute & take pride in all team targets
- Manage & exceed your own personal targets
- Kompyte journey consultation - conducting research, asking the right questions, understanding their goals, and applying our solution (as well as industry best practices) to their business processes
- Business Acumen: Measure & improve Competitive Intelligence & Enablement product marketing, & sales KPIs
Who we are looking for
- Degree in marketing, economics, or an acceptable combination of education & experience
- 3+ years of experience in B2B software sales: prospecting, qualifying leads, closing deals, creating content follow-ups, & exceeding targets
- Solid experience in sales methodologies, BANT qualification, meeting control, account development, & time management
- Excellent negotiation skills & knowledge of managing procurement
- 1+ year of Martech/SalesTech and product marketing strategies, processes, positioning, messaging, sales conversion optimization, etc.
- Impeccable verbal & written communication, listening, & problem-solving skills
- Ready to grow - you’re self-motivated, adaptive & an agile learner
- Ready to succeed- you’re independent & success-driven, but still a team player
- Native or bilingual English
A bit about the team
Kompyte is a team that develops a competitive intelligence automation and sales enablement platform. We've been part of Semrush since February 2022 and have formed a separate unit. Our product is the industry's only fully AI-driven solution that addresses the challenges Marketing and Sales professionals face.
With tools like battle cards, which provide users real-time information about how their product or service compares to competitors, existing and future customers can gain market leadership with ease.
More info about the tools can be found here – kompyte.com
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- This offer stands for the “hybrid” work format: some days, you work from the office, and some #wfh. Trust us, it’s an efficient way of work. Proven!
- Low cost medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Dependent Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) plan with flexible ways to save and fully vested employer match up to 4%
- Generous PTO (Vacation, Floating Holidays and Paid Sick Time).
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Life Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Corporate Events.
- Snacks, coffee, tea
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist