Account Executive with French (France Market)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Account Executive (France Market) role for those who are goal and success-oriented.
Tasks in the role
- Create, preserve, and grow relationships within a designated book of business through prospecting, sales calls, and rapport-building.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers, understanding their business needs and providing additional Semrush Solutions to optimize growth.
- Identify and close cross-sell/up-sell opportunities using the Semrush suite of products.
- Deliver a value based selling experience to our customers based on automation and customer behavior.
- Work with an CSM to ensure high customer retention within your book of business.
- Meet or exceed the daily/weekly/monthly activities to reach targets (KPIs, such as number of calls, connections, demos, emails, etc.).
- Work with a Product Specialist to introduce your book of business to and sell Semrush newest product offerings.
- Efficiently reach out to the 100% of your customer portfolio on a monthly basis. No stone left unturned.
- Accurately forecast monthly sales and retention achievement to management.
- Contribute feedback to the larger Semrush organization by utilizing strong analytical thinking, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Travel is recommended but not necessary or required.
Who we are looking for
- Fluent French, English languages (C1/C2).
- Bachelors Degree/Equivalent in a related field.
- 2 or more years of experience in Account Executive role in IT.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and present verbally and in writing.
- Technically savvy and adaptable in a constantly changing environment. Ability to quickly master new technology.
- Knowledge of the internet and social media.
- A high degree of independent thinking and self-responsibility.
- Self-motivated, outgoing, and able to meet monthly deadlines and achieve results.
- Strong enthusiasm and positivity along with a commitment to creating excellent experiences.
- A growth mindset with the willingness to learn and develop professionally.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Knowledge of Excel/Word/Google Docs/Gmail/Salesforce or CRM.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- Presentation Skills within a virtual environment.
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
The role implies working as part of the Sales Team. The members of the team are in charge of presenting the product and attracting new clients. No surprises there!
Here’s where it gets interesting: structurally, the bigger Sales team consists of separate subteams with people specializing in different tasks – Regional Sales (that’s the one this ad is for), Pre-Sale engineers, Customer Engagement & Renewal specialists, Sales Analytics.
The team itself is large and multinational. Members speak 6 different languages, so their office sometimes resembles a busy city square: lots of people, laughter and foreign speech ringing out everywhere.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Work format FLEX: This offer stands for the “hybrid” work format: some days, you work from the office, and some #wfh. Trust us, it’s an efficient way of work. Proven!
- Flexible working day start.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Working from a modern coworking space (or working from home).
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month).
- Corporate events.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Training, courses, conferences.
- English and Spanish courses.
- Gifts for employees.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 14 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist