Business Analyst (Business Analysis Team)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Business Analyst for those who strive to implement functional processes and drive them to full completion.
Tasks in the role
- Enhancement of Employee Experience in Company’s internal processes through the expansion of employee self-service abilities.
- Gathering, formalizing, and coordinating requirements for IT systems development.
- Building prototype models and reports using Excel.
- Preparing functional design specification documents.
- Interacting with IT developers and functional customers as a business consultant and task or project supervisor. In other words, acting as a task or project owner.
- Interacting with external contractors on the development and acceptance of new features and their support of current functionality.
- Testing changes and conducting user acceptance testing.
- Consulting and teaching users.
- Preparing instructions for users and IT support.
- Creating presentations for management and customers.
Who we are looking for
- Good understanding of internal company processes.
- Proven working experience as an analyst in a relevant field.
- Ability to prepare technical specifications for development.
- Customer-oriented approach, readiness to work with user’s requests and excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of BI system working principles.
- Good understanding of IT system integration principles.
- Understanding of the principles of data warehousing and data modeling.
- English to at least a B2 level, as you will be communicating with our US colleagues.
- Ability to solve problems autonomously.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- Participated in projects for the implementation of a system for process automation: HR, ERP, EPM, CRM systems and others.
- You have a good understanding of various operational, product, and CRM, ERP systems that can be a source of data for BI systems and data storage.
- Basic programming skills.
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
The Business Analysis team helps business units solve process automation issues and is the link between business users and development teams.
And this is our Business Analyst role for those who, through their work, are willing to support our core value - people.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Flexible working day start.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Working from a modern coworking space (or working from home).
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month).
- Corporate events.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Hobby benefit.
- Training, courses, conferences.
- English and Spanish courses.
- Gifts for employees.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 14 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist