Director of Enterprise Marketing (Enterprise Solution Unit)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Director of Enterprise Marketing (ABM/ABX) role for those who are goal-oriented and success-oriented.
Tasks in the role
- Be accountable to segment sales, strategic planning, and alignment of marketing programs to achieve sales targets.
- Showcase your creative capabilities by combining tools, processes, and marketing campaigns and programs to reach and engage target accounts.
- Plan, orchestrate, test and optimize automated ABM/ABX programs & campaigns.
- Coordinate specific, timely plays in partnership with sales reps.
- Be a subject matter expert and strong communicator at all levels of the go-to-market organization, gaining buy-in and facilitating trust in your strategy and execution.
Who we are looking for
- 5+ years of professional experience, with at least 2+ years of experience in Enterprise demand generation, field marketing, brand marketing or other relevant marketing functions. (Additional experience in the Enterprise SEO industry is viewed as a differentiator)
- 2+ years of experience using marketing technology to build, automate, execute and measure target-account marketing programs.
- Demonstrated power-user experience with a modern ABM tech stack. Here are some of the key elements of ours: Marketo, Salesforce (evaluating: 6Sense, Drift, and Postal.io).
- Expertise in crafting meaning KPIs for ABM programs in alignment with sales and marketing stakeholders, and meeting or exceeding those goals–and pivoting quickly when you don’t.
- A thoughtful approach to crafting integrated customer journeys–your approach to ABM is multi-touch and omnichannel, and you know how to get sales teammates onboard and coordinated as part of program execution.
- Public speaking experience, connections and credibility in the SEO industry are highly advantageous.
A bit about the team
You can get to know the Enterprise go to Market team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
The Semrush Enterprise solutions unit is building new innovative solutions for large companies to unlock growth by answering recurring, complex, and unknown Digital Marketing related questions (semi) automatically.
The newly established “Enterprise” segment is a big bet for Semrush. As of Jan 2023, Semrush has over 100K customers, and over 95K of them are small to medium-sized businesses.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Work format FLEX: This offer stands for the “hybrid” work format: some days, you work from the office, and some #wfh.
- Low cost medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Dependent Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) plan with flexible ways to save and fully vested employer match up to 4%.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid parental leave.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Life Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Corporate Events.
- Snacks, coffee, tea.
- Free Parking for employees (Prudential Center) for Boston only.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 14 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist