Education specialist (Education Team)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Education Specialist role for those who, through their work, are willing to support our core value people.
Tasks in the role
- Assess and develop individual, group, and team training on subjects including but not limited to: Semrush software suite, SEO/SEM/PPC, and Google tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Data Studio.
- Stay up to date on Semrush software, competitors, and industry trends.
- Facilitate team and individual training sessions with new hires as well as current team members.
- Collect feedback from Marketing, Customer Success, Sales and other teams regarding training needs, content ideas and development.
- Design and create content including presentations, demos, videos, team exercises, and group discussions, quizzes and exams to maintain and increase the knowledge base of employees using, selling, and marketing the Semrush software.
- Answer questions regarding Semrush software functionality, updates, and changes.
- Schedule, and participate in new product demos with product developers.
- Follow up on any software related question that requires more info from product developers.
- Create and implement course/lesson surveys, and review and share the results with appropriate parties
- As needed, mentor and train new hires
- Work with the Global Education Team (sometimes as the lead) to accomplish Quarterly Global Team goals.
- Identify and attend relevant education courses and training conferences to increase training skills and knowledge
- Partner with HR to address ongoing and new training needs, and develop strategies to continuously increase employees knowledge levels
Who we are looking for
- Keeping a growth mindset in understanding the possibilities of development within oneself
- Ability to give and accept positive productive feedback while demonstrating the capability of direct and honest feedback when needed
- Developing quality work and seeking improvement in all areas of work and skills
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, IT, Instructional Technology, or other related fields, or 3+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to learn quickly about new technologies, software, and systems.
- Ability to learn Semrush software inside and out to be able to answer complicated questions
- Engaging platform training skills
- Training/organizational development experience is a plus
- Understanding of SEO/PPC and marketing fundamentals is strongly preferred
- Experience with creating training or education curriculum preferred
- LMS experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing and evolving environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and social skills
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentation
- Open to feedback and making necessary adjustments
- Very high level of organizational and time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and Google Docs
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
The Education Specialist will be a part of the Education Team responsible for planning, conducting, and administering programs that train employees and improve their skills and knowledge about Semrush´s software, the Digital Marketing Industry, and Semrush competitors.
The role implies working as part of the Education Team. The members of the team are in charge of implementing, developing, organizing, and conducting SEO and product-related courses internally for all our employees.
Structurally, every trainer is able to provide 90% of all the available courses, but some might specialize in providing specific ones, like SEO or competitor product training.
The team itself isn’t big but definitely multinational and spread across the globe. They support and help each employee to grow and improve, they never stop learning, and as pillars of the company’s knowledge, they love to spread learning throughout the company.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Work format FLEX: This offer stands for the “hybrid” work format: some days, you work from the office, and some #wfh. Trust us, it’s an efficient way to work. Proven!
- Low cost medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Dependent Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) plan with flexible ways to save and fully vested employer match up to 4%
- Generous PTO (Vacation, Floating Holidays and Paid Sick Time).
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Life Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Corporate Events.
- Snacks, coffee, tea.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker. 10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist