Head of Unit (Innovation Hub)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
Tasks in the role
- The main task is to create a space where we can try ideas and see whether we should invest in them.
- Build the process where each project has a vision, clear roadmap, and reporting system.
- Manage and grow the leadership team, including VP of Marketing of Innovation Hub, Heads of Engineering, and several project leaders.
- Manage the process and progress of multiple product initiatives: define, implement, and measure all key points from research to launch.
- Ensure transparency of the business unit’s efforts across the company and build collaboration between the Global Marketing Department, Analytics Department, Sales department, etc.
Our ideal candidate
- Has Head of Product experience.
- Has experience in managing several direct reports at once.
- Understands how to build a process of launching several products/experiments simultaneously to test a hypothesis.
- Deeply understands the SaaS business model.
- Has experience in launching and closing products.
- Has experience in designing effective org structures.
- Understands the finance & economy of P&D development (level of investment and so on).
- Knows how to build GTM strategies.
- Big plus—if the candidate has an experience in Marketplace/Platforms models.
A bit about the team
What is Innovation Hub? It is a space in our company where we try new hypotheses, work on new ideas, conduct research, and grow potentially successful products.
There are several teams in the Innovation Hub now, each with their own focus, niche, idea for a product (for example, some projects focus on content marketing, some on the SMM, and so on). We are looking for a person who can help those teams to be fast and effective in their decisions, help them grow, collaborate, and achieve great results.
We see the Head of Innovation Hub as a person who not only builds processes and manages people but also brings completely new ideas to the table, motivates and inspires people to try new things and to be accountable for the results of trying.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Flexible working day start
- Health insurance coverage
- Working from a modern coworking space (or working from home)
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month)
- Corporate events
- Unlimited PTO.
- Training, courses, conferences
- English and Spanish courses
- Gifts for employees
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 14 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist