Product Designer (Local Unit)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers. New stars are born here, so don’t miss your chance.
And this is our Product designer role for those who create hypotheses and test them, are not afraid to experiment and learn new things and know how to turn a mix of animations, pictures, buttons, fonts and colors into a great interface
Tasks in the role
Working on product tasks in collaboration with the Product Owner, Development Team, and Head of Design.
Full cycle of work on design tasks: analysis of requirements, discussion of concepts and mockups, implementation review, and tracking results.
Creating high-fidelity layouts based on our design language.
Verification of solutions through different methods of user research.
Working on common projects with other designers and improvement of the user experience for the whole product.
Participation in building a design system of components and common patterns.
Interaction with marketers, pre-sales, customer success specialists, UX writers, localizers, and many others.
Experimenting, learning, and exchanging experiences with colleagues.
Who we are looking for
- You are well-experienced in working with product teams as a Product Designer.
- You work with product metrics and UX metrics, as well as analytics tools (Tableau, GA, Amplitude).
- You have experience working with Design systems.
- You are familiar with User Research Methods and have experience conducting some of them (like interviews, usability testing, user surveys, etc.).
- English level is upper-intermediate or higher.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- You are good at splitting big tasks into smaller ones.
- You love to monitor how your solutions have performed after release.
- You are a self-manager.
- You share our common values: Trust, because we prefer to speak up and be our true selves; Sense of Ownership, because it’s not worth wasting time on something you don’t believe in; and enthusiasm for Constant Changes, because we are always looking to make things better
A bit about the team
We are the Local Unit. We help to grow businesses by gaining and retaining more loyal customers with less effort. Now we have three development teams, you’ll be working with the team that focuses on the development of the Listing Management tool. Our Design Team consists of two Product Designers and a Head of Design. You will be welcome to join our fascinating journey and help us bring small businesses to the world stage.
P.S. Don’t worry, our team’s sense of humor is also a well-designed product.
If you join us, you will:
- Feel the impact your work has on your business, your team, and your clients.
- Get the freedom to make decisions and make mistakes.
- Get to know colleagues you can rely on.
- Be able to grow and expand your experience.
The way we work:
- Choosing our own methods of UX research, finding insights and validating solutions, as well as communicating with users.
- Tracking the results through set-up analytics in Tableau and Inspectlet. We also have our own in-house analytics to help find even more valuable information in the data.
- Sharing knowledge and helping each other to improve solutions at regular Local Unit design meetings.
- Using the Agile/Scrum method in the product team.
- Setting up processes and managing working time independently.
- Creating solutions, not putting the interface together.
- Improving the products to bring the best value to our customers.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Flexible working day start.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Working from a modern coworking space (or working from home).
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month).
- Corporate events.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Hobby benefit.
- Training, courses, conferences.
- English and Spanish courses.
- Gifts for employees.
Finally, a little more about our company
We’ve been developing our product for 14 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist