Product Sales Executive (Business Development Team)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Product Sales Executive role for those who can find a common language with anyone in the world.
Tasks in the role
- Perform outbound sales activities such as phone calls, emails, and demo scheduling
- Must be adaptable to working in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational skills with reporting metrics
- Collaborating and strategizing with the business and engineering teams.
- Attending workshops and refresher courses in sales and marketing.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Assisting with the development of business plans.
- Scheduling training sessions and attending meetings as required.
Who we are looking for
- 1+ years of sales experience
- 4+ years of overall professional experience
- Adaptable to working in a rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable working directly alongside leadership
- Previous warm lead outreach experience
- Lead generation
- Digital marketing knowledge
- SEO/SEM knowledge
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, as well as great telephone etiquette
- A strong growth mindset
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- Experience working at a digital marketing agency
- Cold lead outreach
- Google Analytics
- Marketing experience
A bit about the team
The New Ventures team is responsible for successful launch, relaunch, and ongoing support of new software products to the Semrush software suite of offerings. The team collaborates with everyone involved with a specific product from technical product owners, marketing, customer support, and sales teams.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Low cost medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Dependent Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) plan with flexible ways to save and fully vested employer match up to 4%
- Generous PTO (Vacation, Floating Holidays and Paid Sick Time).
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Life Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Corporate Events.
- Snacks, coffee, tea.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist