Sales Manager (Latin America Market)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Sales Manager role for those who can find a common language with anyone in the world.
The Sales Manager, Latin America role will support Semrush’s strategic Sales goals by leading and inspiring a team of Sales Executives (SEs) to maximize sales potential and meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. This is a hybrid role, out of our Dallas, TX office.
Tasks in the role
- Lead, coach and support the SE team to ensure revenue department goals and customized objectives are met and exceeded.
- Ensure a high level of customer support is provided from the SE team, understanding business strategies and areas of difficulty and offering solutions to support their business goals. Take on next-level customer support to resolve problems, as needed.
- Lead collaboration efforts with the SE team to proactively identify and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics and drive and optimize sales activity and processes
- Maintain an expert level of product knowledge to support current and potential customer questions and provide a better understanding of the tools in order to overcome hesitations and offer clarity to Semrush’s solutions.
- Oversee continuous training for the SE team to ensure strong knowledge and understanding of Semrush products and services as well as team sales activity and techniques for successful positioning of the platform.
- Provide a high level of guidance, coaching and feedback, and create learning and growth opportunities for individual team members to support professional development and strengthen skillsets.
- Support the Sales Leadership teams on reporting monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals to measure key sales activity metrics and revenue quota.
Who we are looking for
- Fluent in Spanish and English required
- Proficiency in Portuguese preferred
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other related fields
- 3+ years of experience in a sales management or business development role supporting the Latin American region
- Proven abilities meeting sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and present verbally and in writing
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- This offer stands for the “hybrid” work format: some days, you work from the office, and some #wfh. Trust us, it’s an efficient way of work. Proven!
- Low cost medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Dependent Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) plan with flexible ways to save and fully vested employer match up to 4%
- Generous PTO (Vacation, Floating Holidays and Paid Sick Time).
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Life Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Corporate Events.
- Snacks, coffee, tea.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist