Sales Team Lead (Sales Team)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Sales Project Manager role job title for those who are goal and success-oriented.
Tasks in the role
- Hire, lead, coach, and support the AE team to ensure revenue department goals and customized objectives are met and exceeded.
- Ensure a high level of customer support is provided from the AE team, understanding business strategies and areas of difficulty and offering solutions to support their business goals. Take on next-level customer support to resolve problems as needed.
- Lead collaboration efforts with the AE team to identify where improvements can be made, continuously improve sales processes, and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices.
- Proactively identify and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics and drive and optimize sales activity and processes.
- Maintain an expert level of product knowledge to support current and potential customer questions and provide a better understanding of the tools to overcome hesitations and offer clarity to Semrush’s solutions.
- Oversee continuous training for the Account Executive team to ensure strong knowledge and understanding of Semrush products and services as well as team sales activity and techniques for successful positioning of the platform.
- Provide a high level of guidance, coaching and feedback, and create learning and growth opportunities for individual team members to support professional development and strengthen skill sets.
- Support the Sales Leadership teams in reporting monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals to measure key sales activity metrics and revenue quota.
- Submit weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts in a timely manner.
- Work remotely, which requires a high level of organization and structure.
Who we are looking for
- Fluent English required, a second European language preferred.
- Working knowledge of SFDC, Salesloft, Excel, Tableau, and or similar software
- Experience working in the IT, SaaS, and or Digital Marketing space.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a sales management or business development role supporting the EU region and a team of individual quota-carrying sales reps.
- In addition to direct sales management experience, we are seeking someone who has been an individual contributor for 5+ years.
- Demonstrate a successful track record of achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and present verbally and in writing.
- Metric-driven, self-motivated, and self-driven sales leader.
- Ability to prioritize and act on own initiative in a fast-paced environment.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Flexible working day start
- Health insurance coverage
- Working from a modern coworking space (or working from home)
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month)
- Corporate events
- Annual paid vacation (22 working or 30 calendar days)
- Training, courses, conferences
- English and Spanish courses
- Gifts for employees
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist