Senior Email Data Analyst (Email Agency Team)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Senior Email Data Analyst role for idea generators, planning geniuses, and natural-born analysts.
Tasks in the role
Support the email team with data-driven insights combining market and internal trends.
Developing a comprehensive data strategy plan for the email and lifecycle program(s), including segmentation, personalization, experimentation, and automated reporting (Google Data Studio).
Support team in optimizing email programs end-to-end, including audience development and segmentation, performance reporting, and ongoing testing.
Define and measure KPIs and recommend improvements to grow the business.
Research and apply multidisciplinary statistical techniques, findings, and approaches to solutions driving the understanding of the market, internal operations, and opportunities.
Perform Exploratory Data Analysis and devise data models to provide predictive and prescriptive insights into customer behavior and email communication impact.
Use data and logic to understand customer behaviors and performance drivers to develop actionable insights.
Visually articulate analysis and data findings to narrate compelling stories when presenting the insights/findings developed.
Liaise internally within the team to complete analytics, reporting, experiment hypothesis checking, and implementation of data/analytics-driven changes.
Support data integrity, ensure reporting accuracy, and enable the optimization of reporting processes.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in any quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Business Management, Economics, Computer Science, or Finance from a top-tier university required.
- Solid experience in analytics or reporting or marketing automation-related work experience.
- Possesses good business acumen, with a clear understanding of Consumer and B2B business in general.
- Should be comfortable in undertaking and delivering projects covering BI/reporting (25%), Exploratory Data Analysis (25%), Statistical Analyses (20%), and Modelling (20%)
- Hands-on experience in Excel, SQL, R/Python, Google Big Query, Google Analytics, and Marketo; working knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Google Data Studio, PowerPoint preferred.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- You have in-depth knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, a proven ability to lead day-to-day relationships, and work with multiple contacts successfully.
- Agility – innovative thinking and flexibility to change course when necessary, to achieve results.
- Ability to collaborate, lead, manage and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Great team spirit; strong communication and collaborative skills.
A bit about the team
The Email Agency Team at Semrush is looking for a new email marketing manager who will help us deliver on our email strategy and continue to grow to new heights. Our team plans to execute and report on all email marketing at Semrush.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst who will provide key insights to help answer critical business questions for the team. This position is responsible for delivering key analytics projects under the guidance of the Director of Email & Lifecycle management, which will create an enormous impact on the business with the help of innovative analytics tools and techniques. This will involve working with a cross-functional team of individuals to understand business problems, scope the possible solution, and create an execution plan for the recommendation. It will be responsible for evaluating, selecting, implementing, managing, database segmentation, data visualization, analytics, and reporting.
The email team is focused on delivering best-in-class email communication to all Semrush customers across their individual lifecycles.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortable
- It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Flexible working day start.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Working from a modern coworking space (or working from home).
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month).
- Corporate events.
- Annual paid vacation (22 working or 30 calendar days).
- Training, courses, conferences.
- English and Spanish courses.
- Gifts for employees.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit and individual qualification
Talent Acquisition Specialist