Senior Frontend developer (Enterprise Solutions Unit)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Senior Frontend developer role for those who want to turn ideas into reality using code, algorithms, and maybe a bit of magic.
Tasks in the role
- Create a component based structure to be reused by multiple teams
- Keep an eye on performance and user experience in the software
- Improve the quality of the team’s code through writing unit tests and automation.
- Share gathered knowledge with the team (pair programming, XP, camp-fire talks)
- Be open-minded for extraordinary ideas to solve problems
Who we are looking for
- Knowledge of HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors, SASS or less (Senior)
- Experience with ReactJS is a plus
- Ability to handle cross-browser requirements
- Knowledge of consumption of API
- Knowledge of version control system (GIT)
- Experience with building responsive designs
- Eager to Test and Debug
- Write unit and integration tests
- Agile experience (Scrum and/or Kanban)
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- Positive Mindset and smiles
- Solution oriented
- Startup Mindset = responds quickly to product requirements & changes, remains focused under the pressure of deadlines and supports the team
- Great soft skills and collaboration skills
- Easy to communicate with
- Able to motivate others
- Wants to grow personal and professional
- Does not hesitate to try something new
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
The Semrush Enterprise solutions unit is building new innovative solutions for large companies to unlock growth by answering recurring, complex, and unknown Digital Marketing related questions (semi) automatically. This includes the collection, storage, and computation of huge amounts of data to create insights that are otherwise hard or impossible to get. Our solutions will connect data using machine learning to remove dependencies and friction for SEO, product, engineering, and marketing teams. New visually story-telling-like reports will help companies to make better decisions about their Digital Marketing budgets.
Joining our new unit means you will be working with us on the largest Digital Marketing data set available and be part of shaping the Digital Marketing world with new solutions that are transforming how large Enterprise companies will do Digital Marketing. The teams will include product management, engineering, data science, product design, customer success, and marketing roles.
For the new unit, the office will be in Berlin, but remote work is possible too.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- You can work remotely or from one of our many offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Barcelona etc.
- You will have flexible working hours
- You have access to training, courses, conferences
- Flexible working day start
- Health insurance coverage
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month)
- Annual leave as per the employment legislation of the country of stay (employment)
- Training, courses, conferences
- English courses
- Gifts for employees
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.