Senior HR Operations Manager, employee relations (HR Operations Team)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product a platform for digital marketers. And this is our Senior HR Operations Manager, employee relations role for those who, through their work, are willing to support our core value - people.
Tasks in the role
- Developing and implementing an Employee Relations Program.
- Designing HR policies and procedures.
- Resolving work conflicts and grievances.
- Addressing employee-raised issues and concerns.
Who we are looking for
- Previous experience using English
- Global experience
- At least two years of work experience in a similar position, including first-hand knowledge of local labor regulations.
- Experience with successful cooperation with various stakeholders, vendors, employees, and their families.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now. You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
We are the team that handles everything from hiring procedures to relocations to policies, requests related to documents and management of as well as the management of HR systems and interfaces to payroll and other local HR services providers.
This team, led by the VP of Global HR Operations direction, includes a variety of specialists: mobility managers (relocation), HR administration specialists, HR automation, and HR analytics.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Work format REMOTE: This offer stands for the remote work format. Digital nomadism, #wfh – call it what you like ;)
- Flexible working day start.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month).
- Annual leave as per the employment legislation of the country of stay (employment).
- Training, courses, conferences.
- English courses.
- Gifts for employees.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist