Senior Product Manager (Enterprise Solutions Team)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with 7 million marketers who have already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader in helping good marketers become great!
The Semrush Enterprise solutions unit is building new innovative solutions for large companies to unlock growth by answering recurring, complex, and unknown Digital Marketing related questions (semi) automatically. This includes the collection, storage, and computation of huge amounts of data to create insights that are otherwise hard or impossible to get. Our solutions will connect data using machine learning to remove dependencies and friction for SEO, product, engineering, and marketing teams. New visually story-telling-like reports will help companies to make better decisions about their Digital Marketing budgets.
Joining our new unit means you will be working with us on the largest Digital Marketing data set available and be part of shaping the Digital Marketing world with new solutions that are transforming how large Enterprise companies will do Digital Marketing. The teams will include product management, engineering, data science, product design, customer success, and marketing roles.
For the new unit, the office will be in Berlin, but remote work is possible too.
- Develop, and execute the product strategy and roadmap within your team that are aligned with business goals and customer needs
- Proactively work closely with Customer Success, Product Design and key customers to understand how our solution can support their needs and help them succeed.
- Develop prototypes to test your hypothesis with key customers
- Define product success metrics and execute against them
- Develop a deep understanding of the SEO and Digital Marketing market and our customers
- Work with Data Scientists to decrease the time the customer spends interpreting data and to replace repetitive workflows with smart insights
- 5+ years of product management experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Domain experience, ideally inclusive of Digital Marketing
- Experience in tech startups
- Strong verbal communication and written skills in English
- Client-facing experience and empathy / passion for helping them
- Comfort with large datasets and data-science driven product development
- This offer stands for the “FLEX” work format: some days a week you work from the office, and some #wfh. Trust us, it’s an efficient way of work. Proven.
- Flexible working day start that would suit a night owl and an early bird alike. You can start between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
- Private health insurance program. Life insurance.
- Agile approach to work (we’ll gladly teach you).
- Training/online courses and workshops/conferences/books to improve your hard- and soft skills.
- Financial compensation of sports and hobbies (gym/dancing/languages/horseback riding/painting/wakeboard… and many more. It’s really up to you!)
- Corporate psychologist consultations. Mental health is as important as physical well-being.
- Awesome parties, team buildings and corporate events in different formats–both online and offline, depending on the situation in the world. We can have fun in any case! :)
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.