Solutions Architect with Oracle (Finance IT Team)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Head of Finance IT for those who strive to implement functional processes and drive them to full completion.
Tasks in the role
- Partner with functional and IT leaders to develop a comprehensive strategy and roadmap for our financial systems, including ERP, EPM, Procure to Pay, and Contract Lifecycle Management
- Assess the health and recommend opportunities for improvement on our key Financial systems, including Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP and Oracle EPM Cloud
- Design flexible, scalable and robust solutions for financial systems
- Drive the solution design of Procure to Pay and Contract Lifecycle Management capabilities
- Provide thought leadership on Finance technology trends and best practices to bring value to the finance organization
- Design solutions to ensure they best meet business needs and partner with Enterprise Architects to understand the impacts on other Enterprise Applications
Who we are looking for
We think that this experience and competences will help our future colleague to join the team
- Extensive experience implementing and designing Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP
- Extensive experience implementing and designing EPM Systems (Oracle EPM Cloud preferred)
- Strong track record on architecting large, complex solutions
- In depth understanding of Accounting and Financial processes and ability to understand business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong, trusted partnerships with stakeholders, team members, vendors, and third-party partners
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- Prior experience with Oracle Procurement Module
- Prior experience with Contract Lifecycle Management
- Extensive experience with Agile delivery
- Prior experience in Finance or Accounting functions
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
Our team partners closely with the Finance, Accounting, Legal, Treasury, and Procurement teams to collaboratively deliver solutions to some of the company's biggest challenges. We're a global team located across the US, Spain, Cyprus, and Serbia that collaborates well virtually and has a deep passion for technology.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Low cost medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Dependent Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) plan with flexible ways to save and fully vested employer match up to 4%
- Generous PTO (Vacation, Floating Holidays and Paid Sick Time).
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Life Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Corporate Events.
- Snacks, coffee, tea.
- Free Parking for employees (Prudential Center)
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist