System Analyst (Enterprise Architecture & Data Analytics Team)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers. New stars are born here, so don’t miss your chance.
And this is our System Analyst for those who strive to implement functional processes and drive them to full completion.
Tasks in the role
- Support business analysts and core stakeholder groups who require data from the DWH on articulating business requirements and functional specifications fit to be picked up by the Data Delivery and DWH team.
- Collaborate with source system owners on understanding and mapping core source data used in the DWH.
- Develop, document, and own the engagement processes of business and IT stakeholders with the Data Delivery and DWH team (project or simple data request flow, ticket grooming, and communications).
- Define Data Cataloging and Asset Certification processes for our new DWH together with Architects and our Data Delivery and DWH team.
- Collaborate with the EADA Design and Analytics practices on definitions and models of data and metadata (entities, attributes, etc.) and linking these to metrics (standard and KPI).
- Scout continuous improvements via new technology and methodology enablers—particularly those which allow (business) users to understand data available and accessible for analytics and operational processes.
Who we are looking for
- Proven experience as an analyst in a relevant field.
- Good understanding of Decision Support Systems and Business Intelligence.
- Good understanding of IT systems integration and architecture.
- Good knowledge of SQL and data modeling.
- Digital Marketing: knowledge about tools and methods.
- Exposure to Data Governance and Data Quality initiatives or processes.
- Creative mind and ability to think outside the box both conceptually and pragmatically.
- Skilled communicator with the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms both verbally and in written form.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- You have participated in projects for the implementation of use cases in Data Warehousing.
- Data and consulting experience.
- Marketing or financial analytics experience (preferably both).
- Enjoys working, communicating (in English), and influencing multicultural distributed teams with a solutions-oriented "can-do" attitude, "self-starter" approach, and a good sense of humor to navigate, at times, ambiguous settings.
- Curiosity about how things work.
- Critical thinking.
- Build strong relationships.
- You share our common values: Trust, as we prefer to speak up and be our true selves; Sense of Ownership, as it’s not worth wasting time on something you don’t believe in; and enthusiasm for Constant Change, as we are always looking to make things better.
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
Enterprise Architecture and Data Analytics (EADA) is a department reporting directly to the CIO. We provide guidance regarding the interdependencies of business, applications, data, and infrastructure planes during transformations and incremental changes, and we bring an end-to-end perspective to the table. We also manage internal Data Warehouses and BI, including the governance, quality, ingestion, and integration of data. We are organized in three practices: Design, Data Delivery & Warehouse, and Analytics, and as a team distributed across various countries, mostly in Europe.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Flexible working day start.
- Health insurance (Employee + family).
- Psychologist consultations.
- Breakfast, snacks, and coffee at the office.
- Corporate events.
- Compensation for sports and hobby expenses (Employee+Family).
- Unlimited PTO.
- Hobby benefit.
- Training, courses, conferences.
- English and Greek courses.
- Gifts for employees.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 14 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist