Technical Customer Support Specialist (2d line of support)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Customer Support Engineer (2d Line of support) role for those who are goal and success-oriented.
Tasks in the role
- Support Tier 1 colleagues with specific technical requests;
- Prepare and conduct educational trainings for Tier1;
- Work closely with Development teams;
- Provide internal departments and management with customers’ feedback.
Who we are looking for
- English language (advanced and higher);
- High level of digital literacy and understanding how web works;
- HTML/CSS basics;
- Analytical skills and strong desire to evolve in IT;
- The ability to work well with others;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Energy, enthusiasm and motivation;
- Intelligence and the ability to learn quickly.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if you have
- Ability to use telnet, ping, traceroute, curl;
- Basic commands in terminal;
- Understanding of how Google works, what SERP consists of;
- Customer support related experience;
- Understanding of SEO;
- Friendly approach;
- Ability to simplify complicated issues;
- Great communication skills.
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
Tier 2 team is responsible for internal support, we provide our colleagues with relevant information regarding Semrush services, consult and educate our teammates and help with issues resolution.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Work format Hybrid: You can work from home or remotely. It is up to you.
- Health insurance (Employee + family).
- Psychologist consultations.
- Corporate events.
- Compensation for hobby expenses (Employee+Family).
- Training, courses, conferences.
- English courses.
- Gifts for employees.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing. We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist