Vice President of Talent Acquisition (HR Team)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product—a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Vice President, Talent Acquisition role for those who, through their work, are willing to support our core value—people.
Working directly with Senior Leadership and the HR team, this person will focus on creative and forward-thinking initiatives to ensure Semrush meets its operational and growth objectives.
The Vice President of Talent Acquisition will have experience attracting & recruiting top talent at scale while maintaining Semrush’s unique company culture.
Tasks in the role
- Diagnose and understand the talent needs within each of the company’s respective business units, then partner with those business leaders to customize recruiting programs and fill the necessary talent gaps.
- Develop a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy and roadmap that ensures the organization is hiring the right talent needed for sustainable growth.
- Design and implementation of data-driven, go-to-market strategies that will attract top talent across complex and competitive global markets.
- Establish goals and objectives and track progress towards achievement.
- Improve Semrush employer brand visibility across the US and Europe to increase the talent pipeline of candidates.
- Build recruiter capabilities to take advantage of the latest technology and social networking platforms in order to identify and attract talent.
- Elevate the team to everyday excellence through coaching, developing, and leading through vision and values.
- Instill a customer-focused partnership model and approach across the team to ensure delivery of a consistently outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience.
Who we are looking for
- Global recruiting experience leading Talent Acquisition preferred; understanding of global recruiting dynamics, policies, and business dynamics.
- Experience with Employer Branding, understanding marketing basics, and main metrics.
- Proven track record of success in leading talent acquisition at the enterprise level.
- Experience developing and executing short, mid, and long-term, data-driven strategies that yield top talent in competitive markets.
- Strong and effective communication skills, building credible relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Possess the energy, expertise, critical thinking skills, and values to be an integral member of the HR team.
- Partner with key stakeholders, the HR Business Partners, and other COEs.
- Broad business acumen and leadership knowledge with a strong ability to influence.
- Thrive in complex environments and manage and bring clarity to ambiguous situations.
- Has led teams of 25+.
- 10+ years of related Talent Acquisition experience.
- 6+ years of people management experience.
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
Reporting to the CHRO, the Vice President of Talent Acquisition will be a strong leader in reinforcing Semrush’s goals through creating and executing long-term TA strategies. In addition, will be an important member of the HR Leadership Team and a key contributor to the overall direction and success of the HR organization at Semrush.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Work format Remote/Flex/Office.
- Flexible working day start that would suit a night owl and an early bird alike. You can start between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
- Private health insurance program. Life insurance.
- Agile approach to work (we’ll gladly teach you).
- Training/online courses and workshops/conferences/books to improve your hard and soft skills.
- Financial compensation for sports and hobbies (gym/dancing/languages/horseback riding/painting/wakeboard… and many more. It’s really up to you!).
- Corporate psychologist consultations. Mental health is as important as physical well-being.
- Awesome parties, team building, and corporate events in different formats–both online and offline, depending on the current global situation. We can have fun in any case! :)
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses to run search engine optimization globally, pay-per-click, content, social media, and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We’ve been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2’s Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and many more.In March 2021, Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Senior Executive Talent Acquisition